Last updated May 6, 2022
COVID Response Changes
- April 29, 2022 was the last day of BinaxNOW testing at Wilkerson Commons.
- May 6, 2022 is the last day case investigation will occur for UND students, faculty, and staff.
- May 6, 2022 is the last day students, faculty and staff are required to self-report
positive COVID-19 results to UND.
- Students are encouraged, as they were before, to work with individual faculty members if they receive a positive COVID-19 test or are identified as a close contact.
- Employees should work with their supervisors if they test positive or are a close contact.
- The UND COVID-19 Dashboard will no longer be updated as of May 6, 2022.
COVID Mitigation Efforts Continuing
- Masks continue to be available at the Student Involvement Office and Office of Public Safety.
- COVID immunizations, including booster doses, are available by appointment at Student Health Services by calling 701.777.4500.
- Home test kits are available around campus and in the Grand Forks community.
- PCR testing will continue to be available to students at Student Health Services.
- Grand Forks Public Health will continue to test at the Fritz Pollard Athletic Center with free rapid and PCR testing.
- UND's COVID Hotline will be available until June 30, 2022 at UND.covid19hotline@UND.edu.
Masks are recommended but not required on UND's campus.
Because we still have high risk individuals within our campus community, there are a few exceptions to this change:
- Masks are required at Student Health Services and COVID-19 testing sites.
- Programs with clinical requirements that place students or faculty members in contact with vulnerable patients may adopt additional mask requirements.
Because UND’s mitigation and mask policy has and will continue to be informed by local pandemic conditions, there may be changes to the policy in the future.
If you have traveled, please test for COVID 3-5 days after you travel, regardless of vaccination status. Isolate and test sooner if you develop symptoms.
Please refer to the International Travel Safety site for official UND policy, guidelines, and UND-affiliated travel registration. Questions regarding international travel should be directed to Angie Carpenter.