Last updated December 12, 2022
The COVID-19 vaccine is recommended and available on campus to all UND students, faculty and staff.
Bivalent COVID-19 Booster Vaccine
Student Health Services has the Bivalent COVID-19 booster vaccine. Appointments are available for students, faculty and staff.
The CDC recommends a bivalent booster dose for people ages 5 and older who have completed a primary series. If it’s been longer than 2 months since your last COVID-19 dose, you are due. Find out if you are up to date at the CDC website.
Vaccine and Booster Appointments
- UND students, faculty and staff can receive a vaccine or booster shot at UND Student Health Services in McCannel Hall, Room 100. When you schedule your appointment, you'll be given a
choice of vaccine. To schedule appointments:
- UND Students: Use your My Health Patient Portal or call 701.777.4500.
- UND Faculty and Staff: Call 701.777.4500.
- Visit the CDC website for information on booster shots and eligibility. The CDC recommends all people ages 18 and older get a booster.
- Use the VaccineFinder website to find additional locations near you. You will need to schedule your appointment directly with the location providing the vaccine.
If you have any vaccine questions, contact your primary care provider or:
UND Student Health Services
Altru Nurse Advice Line