Last updated May 24, 2022
COVID-19 vaccine is available to all UND students, faculty and staff.
Vaccine and Booster Appointments
- UND students, faculty and staff can receive a vaccine or booster shot at UND Student Health Services in McCannel Hall, Room 100. Appointments for Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are available.
When you schedule your appointment, you'll be given a choice of vaccine. To schedule appointments:
- UND Students: Use your My Health Patient Portal or call 701.777.4500.
- UND Faculty and Staff: Call 701.777.4500.
- Visit the CDC website for information on booster shots and eligibility. The CDC is now recommending that all people ages 18 and older get a booster.
- Use the VaccineFinder website to find additional locations near you. You will need to schedule your appointment directly with the location providing the vaccine.
If you have any questions, including if you're eligible to get a booster shot, contact:
Student Health Services
Your Primary Care Provider