You've already successfully navigated the financial aid process. And because financial aid doesn't automatically continue from year to year, you'll need to do it again.
If you continue to meet all eligibility criteria and your financial circumstances remain comparable, you'll likely receive financial aid.
Remember to apply for aid and scholarships as soon as possible. Most scholarships applications are due in the spring, so begin your search early and be aware of the application deadlines.
Apply for Financial Aid
- Beginning October 1, you can file the following year's FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) using UND's federal code 003005. The priority deadline for filing the FAFSA is February 1.
- View Awards on Campus Connection: DATE?
- Accept or decline your financial aid awards at least 30 days before the semester begins. Dates & Deadlines Please note, your financial aid award is based on full-time attendance for the academic year (fall and spring semesters).
- If this is the first time you've taken out a loan, please complete the following federal requirements prior to your aid disbursement Master Promissory Note and Entrance Loan Counseling.
- Apply for UND scholarships.
Complete Additional Documentation
Some families may be required to submit additional documentation to be considered for federal funds. The additional documentation may be supplemental forms, copies of tax returns or other pertinent materials. If a student is required to provide additional documentation, an email will notify the student.
Forms can be found under Special Situations.
Submit your documents:
- In person at the One Stop or by mail (address listed in footer below)
- Via fax at 701.777.2040
- Use an email attachment
Other questions? please contact us.