Office of the Registrar
We assist students with registration, help maintain academic records, verify transcripts, manage the course catalog, and assist with class scheduling.
The Office of the Registrar is working remotely to promote a COVID-resistant environment. Please continue to work with us virtually.
The Office of the Registrar is open and here to serve you during normal business hours. To encourage social distancing and maintain a COVID-resistant environment, we ask that you work with us virtually whenever possible.
- Email us at UND.registrar@UND.edu
- Call us at 701.777.2711
- Fax us at 701.777.2696
- We can also contact you via Zoom
Tasks that can be completed virtually include:
- Registration Actions - Please do not submit prior to your Summer 2021/Fall 2021 term appointment time, as the form will not be valid. Please refer to the Online Registration instructions.
- Name Changes
- Social Security Number Corrections
- Transcript Orders
We plan to resume in-person services on Tuesday, July 13, 2021. Please remember that online and virtual services help to maintain a COVID-resistant environment.
At this time, please call the Office of the Registrar at 701.777.2711 or email us at UND.registrar@UND.edu.
Get registration dates, class start dates, add/drop deadlines, exam dates and more
Information for Students
- Collaborative Registration
- FERPA (Student Privacy)
- Student Forms
- Student Campus Connection Access
- Transfer Course Equivalencies