Office of the Registrar
We assist students with registration, help maintain academic records, verify transcripts, manage the course catalog, and assist with class scheduling.
The Office of the Registrar is open and here to serve you. To promote the health and safety of all faculty, staff, and students, we have staff working on-campus and remotely. To encourage social distancing and maintain a COVID-resistant environment, we ask that you work with us virtually whenever possible.
- Use our electronic registration action form
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 701.777.2711
- Fax us at 701.777.2696
- We can also contact you via Zoom
Tasks that can be completed virtually include:
- Registration Actions
- Name Changes
- Social Security Number Corrections
- Transcript Orders
Face-to-face services will also be available with appropriate physical distancing and use of appropriate face coverings.
Students are required to check-in before entering the second floor of Twamley Hall. If you arrive for assistance from One-Stop or for The Registrar's Office, access the portal from your phone or at the computer kiosk.You will be notified with a text or phone call once assistance is available. Depending on the service needed, a virtual appointment or phone appointment may be set up for you.
Check-In By Phone
- Access the Twamley check-in portal using the button below
- Select "UND SSO Login"
- Use our UND username and password - you may have to authenticate with Duo
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Click "Use the Same Number" or "Enter SMS Messaging Number"
- Click Create New Record and enter your name and email
- Click "Continue"
To ensure faculty, staff, and students can safely enter and exit class rooms without congesting the hallway to allow for appropriate social distancing practices, class times for Fall 2020 have changed.
Get registration dates, class start dates, add/drop deadlines, exam dates and more