Office of the Registrar
The Fall Undergraduate S/U Grading Request form is available 11/13/2020 until 12/11/2020.
We assist students with registration, help maintain academic records, verify transcripts, manage the course catalog, and assist with class scheduling.
The Office of the Registrar will be remote only from November 30, 2020 until January 11, 2021.
The Office of the Registrar is open and here to serve you. To encourage social distancing and maintain a COVID-resistant environment, we ask that you work with us virtually whenever possible.
- Email us at UND.registrar@UND.edu
- Call us at 701.777.2711
- Fax us at 701.777.2696
- We can also contact you via Zoom
Tasks that can be completed virtually include:
- Registration Actions - Please do not submit prior to your Spring 2021 term appointment time, as the form will not be valid.
- Name Changes
- Social Security Number Corrections
- Transcript Orders
Face-to-face services will be unavailable November 30, 2020 until January 11, 2021.
At this time, please call the Office of the Registrar at 701.777.2711 or email us at UND.registrar@UND.edu.
Get registration dates, class start dates, add/drop deadlines, exam dates and more
Information for Students
- Collaborative Registration
- FERPA (Student Privacy)
- Student Forms
- Student Campus Connection Access
- Transfer Course Equivalencies