Office of the Registrar
We assist students with registration, help maintain academic records, verify transcripts, manage the course catalog, and assist with class scheduling.
The Office of the Registrar is working remotely and with a limited in-person staff to promote a COVID-resistant environment. You can work with us virtually or in-person.
The Office of the Registrar is open and here to serve you during normal business hours.
- Email us at UND.registrar@UND.edu
- Call us at 701.777.2711
- Fax us at 701.777.2696
- We can also contact you via Zoom
Tasks that can be completed virtually include:
- Registration Actions - Please refer to the Online Registration instructions.
- Name Changes
- Social Security Number Corrections
- Transcript Orders
In-person services resumed on Tuesday, July 13, 2021. Please remember that online and virtual services help to maintain a COVID-resistant environment.
Please call the Office of the Registrar at 701.777.2711 or email us at UND.registrar@UND.edu.
Get registration dates, class start dates, add/drop deadlines, exam dates and more
Information for Students
- Collaborative Registration
- FERPA (Student Privacy)
- Student Forms
- Student Campus Connection Access
- Transfer Course Equivalencies