How To Apply For Apartments
Follow the steps to apply for on-campus apartments and select a meal plan.
Welcome to your Home at UND! We're excited for your on-campus journey to begin. Review the steps and video listed below.
- Log into your Housing Self Service using your NDUS credentials.
- At the top of the Housing Self-Service page, select Application and Forms. In the
drop down menu select the “Apartment Application”. Please note that the term listed after the Apartment Application name does not affect
your move-in date. We will utilize the date you indicate as your Occupancy Date as
your desired move in date.
- You will be required to complete the application questions and pay the $60 non-refundable application fee by E-check or credit card.
- If you do not yet have your Campus Connection Login information, please contact Housing and Residence Life at 701.777.4251.
Apartment students that would like to purchase a meal plan, can find more information about non-residence hall student meal plans
To select your dining plan:
- Login to Housing Self Service
- From the menu, select Dining >> Dining Plans
- Filter for the corresponding semester and year, usually displayed as Fall 20XX.
- Choose one of the available dining plans and select Purchase Meal Plan. (You will only see plans you are eligible for.)
- Your Dining Plan will now show in your Housing Self Service
How To Meal Plan Selection Video