The North Dakota University System policy requires all newly admitted students to provide the following documentation:
- 2 doses of MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella)
- 1 dose of meningitis vaccination given after the 16th birthday (if age 21 or younger)
- Complete the TB (Tuberculosis) Screening Form (Complete electronically on your MyHealth Patient Portal)
Failure to comply with the immunization requirements will result in a hold on your account restricting you from registering for the following semester.
How to Submit Immunization Documentation
Option 1: Electronic (Preferred)
If you have claimed your UND account, you may access our MyHealth Patient Portal to enter your immunizations and upload immunization information electronically. Use your UND user name and password to log in.
Option 2: Fax
If you are unable to enter and upload your immunization information online you can fax your immunization records to 701-777-4835.
- Immunization contraindicated by a medical condition
- Philosophical or Religious belief
If you have a medical or religious reason for not receiving the required immunizations, please complete the Immunization Exemption Request form and submit to Student Health Services for approval.
By requesting the exemption to immunization, the student may be excluded from all campus activities, including classes, in the event that the North Dakota Department of Health declares the existence of a measles, mumps, rubella or meningitis outbreak at the University. This exclusion shall remain in effect for such time as determined by the North Dakota Department of Health.