All students are required to provide proof of immunizations per NDUS Policy.
The North Dakota University System policy requires all newly admitted students to provide the following documentation:
- 2 doses of MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella)
- 1 dose of meningitis vaccination given after the 16th birthday (if age 21 or younger)
- Complete the TB (Tuberculosis) Screening Form (Complete electronically on your MyHealth Patient Portal)
Failure to comply with the immunization requirements will result in a hold on your account restricting you from registering for the following semester.
How to Submit Immunization Documentation
Option 1: Electronic (Preferred)
If you have claimed your UND account, you may access our MyHealth Patient Portal to enter your immunizations and upload immunization information electronically. Use your UND user name and password to log in.
Option 2: Print
Print and complete the Mandatory Immunization and TB screening Forms/Instructions form.
Return the form by mail, fax or in-person with the appropriate immunization documentation to Student Health Services.
- Students who only are taking courses off campus, such as online, correspondence, etc.
- Immunization contraindicated by medical condition
- Student has had one MMR immunization and agrees to have second immunization within one month
- A student’s beliefs preclude participation in an immunization program
If you have medical or religious reasons for not receiving the required immunizations, please complete the Medical/Conscientious Exemption section of the Mandatory Immunization and TB Screening Form. A physician's signature is required for a Medical Exemption.
PLEASE NOTE: By requesting the exemption to immunization, the student may be excluded from all campus activities, including classes, in the event that the North Dakota Department of Health declares the existence of a measles, mumps, rubella or meningitis outbreak at the University. This exclusion shall remain in effect for such time as determined by the North Dakota Department of Health.