UND LEADS Launch Event
Draft Day Event
Draft Mission, Vision and Values Responses
A draft strategic plan mission, vision and values statement was unveiled in September 2022. A survey was available for feedback.
May 4 Town Hall Event
Each strategic plan workgroup held a town hall event to engage the campus community and update them on strategic plan progress. Town halls were held on May 4.
- UND Community: Climate and Culture Notes
- Creativity, Discovery and Innovation Notes
- Collaboration and Engagement Notes
- Student Success through Academic Excellence Notes
- Student Success Beyond the Classroom Notes
- Valuing and Supporing UND Employees
- Fostering Equity and Inclusive Excellence
Strategic Plan Progress Report
March 8-9 Town Hall Events
Faculty and staff town halls were held March 8-9, 2022.
Faculty Town Halls
Staff Town Halls
Surveys and Feedback Results
The committee invited the University community to share their insights and ideas about UND’s future.
Moving UND Forward Survey
A strategic plan kick-off event was held February 17 at the Memorial Union. A Brags, Worries, Wonders Bets exercise was performed to gather insight and feedback from campus and community members.