Financial Aid Process
Follow the UND financial aid process to successfully apply for FAFSA, accept your financial aid package, add or drop courses and pay tuition without late charges.
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) opens October 1 for the following academic year.
- Complete your FAFSA by the February 1 priority deadline. Use UND school code 003005.
- You may complete your FAFSA before being admitted to UND.
- UND receives FAFSA information (7-10 business days later).
- Your financial aid package is available to view in Campus Connection.
- Accept/decline your financial aid in Campus Connection.
- First day of class.
- Last day to drop/add classes (financial aid based on your enrollment as of this date).
- Financial aid posts to pay your Campus Connection charges.
- Excess aid refund applies to your account.
- Campus Connection current term charges due.
- Late fee applies for any unpaid Campus Connection Charges.