Career Services supports UND students and alumni, regardless of location, at all points on the career development path.
Career Services is here to serve you both in-person and remotely in order to promote the health and safety of all faculty, staff, and students. Below are ways that you can contact us:
- Email: UND.careerservices@UND.edu
- Phone: 701.777.2117
- Schedule an appointment with a Career Coach or Career Mentor in Starfish
- Through Zoom, we will be able to work on resume and cover letter reviews with you, assist with your CV or personal statement, and practice the all important interview. We recommend setting up two appointments, with two different staff members, to practice your interview skills.
- Don't want to set up a Starfish appointment?
- We make it easy to review your documents through email at UND.careerservices@UND.edu. Send a Word document to us and we'll review with "track changes" and comments
- Need assistance exploring a major that is right for you?
- Academic & Career Exploration can help you choose or change your major and find a career path that excites you.
- Co-op or internship questions can be directed to Steffanie Young, 777-3906.
Reach out, connect and get the help you need to find the job you'll love!