Career Services supports UND students and alumni, regardless of location, at all points on the career development path.
Career Services is here to serve you remotely in order to promote the health and safety of all faculty, staff, and students. Below are ways that you can contact us:
- Email or call us at 701.777.2117
- Schedule an appointment in Starfish
- Through Zoom, we will be able to work on resume and cover letter reviews with you, assist with your CV or personal statement, and practice the all important interview. We recommend setting up two appointments, with two different staff members, to practice your interview skills.
- Don't want to set up a Starfish appointment?
- We make it easy to review your documents through email. Send a Word document to us and we'll review with "track changes" and comments
- Need assistance exploring a major that is right for you?
- First, take the Focus 2 Interest Inventory, then schedule an appointment to review your results with our staff.
- Co-op or internship questions can be directed to Lisa Spencer
Reach out, connect and get the help you need to find the job you'll love!