Handshake is the number one place for UND students and alumni to search for jobs, co-ops, and internships.
Why Log in to Handshake?
- Get hired. Discover and land jobs and internships.
- Get discovered. Get messaged by employers that want to hire you.
- Get connected. Connect with your peers for tips and advice.
- Get it all in one place. From career-building resources to events on campus.
Steps to Log In
- Enter your UND username and password and click the blue "Sign In" button
- Follow 5 steps to jumpstart your Handshake experience:
- Log in and decide on your profile privacy level
- Upload your resume to your profile
- Complete your profile - add education, work experience, extracurricular involvement, skills, and a professional photo
- Explore Handshake. Find companies and jobs that you're interested in learning more about!
- Follow jobs and employers you're interested in. You'll also receive alerts when the job application window is closing or when an employer is attending an event or career expo at the University of North Dakota.
Work-study and Part-Time Jobs
Work study and other part-time jobs at UND are not listed in Handshake. They can be found at UND Student Employment.
- How Handshake Works
- How to Log into Handshake Mobile
- Who's Hiring
- Handshake Top Employers
- Handshake Job Roles
- Handshake -- Explore job posts relevant to your career search, right now!
- How to Create an Employer Account Linked to Your UND Student Account
Career Expo Resources