Career Services is here to help build your professional wardrobe.
Do you need professional clothing for an upcoming career expo, networking event, interview, or job? Career Closet provides business casual and professional clothing for currently enrolled UND undergraduate and graduate students.
How does Career Closet work?
- Available to all currently enrolled UND undergraduate and graduate students.
- No cost to you.
- You may select up to three professional attire pieces each semester.
- You keep the items.
- A range of inclusive items are available including suits, blouses, dress shirts, skirts, pants, ties, belts, and shoes.
- Career Closet depends on donations of clothing to stock inventory, and while we strive to provide a variety of styles and sizes, we are limited by what we receive in donations. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please let us know.
- Clothing is organized based on their gendered categories for a simpler searching process. Students are free to select from any of our available options.
Schedule an appointment for your shopping experience.
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- At the time of your appointment, please check in at the Experiential Learning Center in McCannel Hall, Room 190.
- Career Closet is not available on UND campus holidays.
How to Donate
The UND Career Closet is supported through generous donations from faculty, staff, alumni, and community members. Items received provide an opportunity to give all students a chance to have professional attire in their wardrobe and help to broaden our inventory for students.
- All clothing donations should be pre-washed, ready-to-wear, business-professional/ business-casual attire and appropriate for interviews and networking events.
- Drop off donations in the Experiential Learning Center, McCannel Hall, Room 190, Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Call 701.777.4103 or email Nancy Nelson for questions about donating.