Drop & Dash Steps
Skip the Stop, Drop & Go lines and help reduce congestion on opening weekend!
If you would like to skip the Stop, Drop & Go lines and help reduce congestion on opening weekend, we're offering Drop & Dash a program that offers the opportunity to drop your belongings off early and return during the welcome weekend to live in your room.
Sign Up For A Time Slot
- Sign up for a Drop & Dash time starting July 15, 2021 based on the hall that you will live in. The form will be available in Housing Self Service.
- There is a $10.15 per day fee, for each day before the official move-in day August 21, 2021.
- Drop & Dash is available from August 7 until August 18
- Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: noon - 6 p.m.
- Drop & Dash is only available for Residence Halls and it not available for University Place or 560 Carleton Court.
- NOTE: Before August 14, Drop & Dash is unavailable for Selke Hall and Swanson Hall residents due to summer housing and facilities processes.
Where To Go When You Arrive
When you arrive at the UND campus to check-in, go directly to the Housing Office at 525 Stanford Rd, Grand Forks, ND 58202. You will receive your key and further instructions on how to proceed to your hall.
Unloading Your Items
- Volunteers, carts, or dollies won't be available to help with the process.
- Please note that all furniture must stay in the room.
- Parking guidelines will still be in place. Please don't park in marked spots or no parking zones. Parking will be available without a permit in residence hall parking lots.
Return Your Key
When you are done dropping off your items, the keys must be returned to the Housing Office by 7 p.m. on the date of Drop and Dash or you will be charged early move-in fees.
Welcome Weekend Check-In
Students who choose early drop-off will return to campus and officially check-in on Welcome Weekend at the Wellness Center parking lot. This is when students will receive their key for their room and additional move-in details. Early drop-off students are asked to arrive for check-in during the following times:
- Saturday, August 21, 2021: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.