Obtaining/Replacing a U Card
Faculty, students and staff should submit the appropriate online form and pickup at One-Stop Student Services to get an ID Card.
You will need to bring a government issued form of identification at the time they request an ID. Acceptable forms of photo IDs include:
- Driver's License
- State Identification Card
- Military ID
- Tribal ID
Incoming students will have the opportunity to receive their U Card during the Orientation Summer Registration Program. Transfer students or new registered students who did not attend the Orientation Program are eligible to receive a U Card according to the following schedule:
- Fall - beginning August 1st
- Spring - beginning December 1st
- Summer - beginning May 1st
Employees need to have an EMPL # before receiving a U Card.
New employees may be issued a U Card upon completion of one of the following:
- Completion of employment paperwork
- Completion of Person of Interest process
Only after one of these processes has been completed will U Card staff be able to verify employment in the HRMS system and issue a U Card.
Lost or Stolen Card
- You must notify the U Card Office (701) 777-1234
- You are responsible for all transactions made to your account until you have notified the U card office.
If you find your lost U Card (and you have not replaced it): Please bring your U Card to One-Stop Student Services. This will assure the security of your account. If you have already purchased a replacement card, your old card will no longer be valid.
U Card fees
New Student Card - $20
Affiliate Card - $20
Replacement Card - $20
Departmental Badge - $5 (plus $5 processing fee to mail)