Employee Campus Connection Access
Step 1. Data Privacy Training
Each employee must complete Data Privacy Training.
- Login to Blackboard using your NDUS Identifier username and password (e.g. firstname.lastname).
- Click on the Courses tab along the top of the page and enter Data Privacy into the Course Search field.
- Click on the Course Catalog in the upper right corner.
- In the search box type “NDUS Data Privacy” and select Go.
- Once the results show, hover over the NDUS-Data Privacy courses and click on the Options Menu down arrow.
- Choose Enroll.
- Use the following access key: NDUSDP
- Click submit.
- Click OK on the bottom right corner.
- Follow the instructions to complete the training.
Step 2. Admin-Fac/Staff FERPA Statement
Each employee must complete the Admin-Fac/Staff FERPA Statement.
Step 3. Access Request
The access request cannot be processed until Online Data Privacy training and the Admin-Fac/Staff FERPA Stmt have been completed.
Only use this request if you are listed as an instructor for a course in CampusConnection. If you are not, please work with your department before submitting this request.
The department chair must submit the ConnectND Access Request form to the Office of the Registrar.
The Access Request Excel file needs to be submitted electronically to: UND.reginfo@email.UND.edu and must come from the chair's email account. Instructions and a list of roles for the form are below if you want to refer to them.
ConnectND Campus Access Control Officer - Student Administration
Office of the Registrar
264 Centennial Dr Stop 8382
Grand Forks, ND 58202-8382