About Campus Connection
Campus Connection provides a secure and convenient access point to your personal and campus information.
Once you claim your NDUS Account, you can use Campus Connection to:
Campus Connection is available on UND.edu by clicking on the "Logins" dropdown in the menu, then selecting Campus Connection.
Campus Connection User ID and Password
To login to Campus Connection, be sure you have claimed your NDUS Account and know your username and password. If you do not have your username and password or have forgotten them, please visit the Online Help Center for assistance managing your NDUS Account.
Campus Connection eForms
Access eForms in Campus Connection
- Log into Campus Connection
- On the student homepage, click the eForms tile and locate the form you need.
eForms in Campus Connection
- Cancellation/Withdrawal to Zero of Registration
- Cancellation of Registration
- Collaborative Registration
- Enrollment Verification
- FERPA Release
- Legal Name Change Request
- Registration Action
- Request to Change Major/Minor/Certificate