Forms for Faculty and Staff
Note: If you have problems viewing or printing these PDF forms check your version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. These PDF forms are best viewed and printed using Adobe Reader Version 9.0 or newer.
- Course Equivalency Approval Form
- Departmental Transcript Request Form
- Employee, Spouse/Dependent Tuition Waiver
- FERPA Statement of Understanding
- Graduate Removal of In-Progress Grade (SP/UP)
- Registration Action Form
Forms to be Submitted Online
It is recommend that FireFox, Chrome or Safari browsers are used when submitting
These forms require users to enter their NDUS Identifier username and password (used for CampusConnection, Blackboard, HRMS) to access the forms and serve as their electronic signature. If users do not have their NDUS Identifier username and password, please direct them to the following link: UND.edu/claim.
Major, Minor, Certificate, or Advisor Change Form
This form must be completed by an academic advisor or department designee. If you have questions about this form please contact Marge Steffen in the Office of the Registrar.
Master Class Schedule
- Master Class Schedule - New Class Request
- Master Class Schedule - Class Revision
- Master Class Schedule - Class Cancellation
Request to Change Grade
This form must be completed by the instructor of the class. Once the form is completed it will be forwarded to the Dean of their College for approval.
Report of Incomplete Grade
These forms must be completed by the instructor of the class or the Dean of the College. Graduate Teaching Assistants will need to complete a paper version of the form, please contact Sharon Bruggeman in the Office of the Registrar for assistance.
- Report of Incomplete Grade Form - Summer 2019
- Report of Incomplete Grade Form - Spring 2019
- Report of Incomplete Grade Form - Fall 2018
- Report of Incomplete Grade Form - Summer 2018
Incomplete Grade Conversion
(Removal of Incomplete Grade)
- Incomplete Grade Conversion (Removal of Incomplete Grade)
The Incomplete Grade Conversion form can also be obtained from your department secretary or the Office of the Registrar.
If you have questions concerning any of the forms, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 701-777-2712.