Forms for Faculty and Staff
If you have problems viewing or printing these PDF forms check your version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. These PDF forms are best viewed and printed using Adobe Reader Version 9.0 or newer.
- Course Equivalency Approval Form
- Departmental Transcript Request Form
- Employee, Spouse/Dependent Tuition Waiver
- FERPA Statement of Understanding
- Registration Action Form
Forms to be Submitted Online
- It is recommend that FireFox, Chrome or Safari browsers are used when submitting
- These forms require users to enter their NDUS Identifier username and password (used for CampusConnection, Blackboard, HRMS) to access the forms and serve as their electronic signature.
- If users do not have their NDUS Identifier username and password, please direct them to claim their NDUS account.
Approve or deny a request with the Electronic Registration Action Form.
This form must be completed by the instructor of the class. Once the form is completed it will be forwarded to the Dean of their College for approval.
Login to Campus Connection - Click on the UND eForms tile - Select Registrar's Office - Select Admin-Grade Change
These forms must be completed by the instructor of the class or the Dean of the College. Graduate Teaching Assistants will need to complete a paper version of the form, please contact Stacey Stefonowicz in the Office of the Registrar for assistance.
Login to Campus Connection - Click on UND eForms tile - Select Registrar's Office - Select Admin-Removal In-Prog Grade
Use the Incomplete Grade Conversion form to remove incomplete grade.
Login to Campus Connection - Click on UND eForms tile - Select Incomplete Grade Conversion
If you have questions concerning any of the forms, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 701.777.2712