Current International Students
We are here to help.
The International Center can assist students with a variety of issues or questions. If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com. Please see below on how to best contact the International Center.
The International Center no longer accepts walk-in appointments. However, for any letters or documents to be signed, you may drop them off at the International Center front desk. An advisor will follow-up with you shortly.
The following issues may be addressed via email. For the fastest response, please click on the links below and follow instructions. You can submit all forms via email and nearly all questions can be addressed via email.
- Driver’s License/Social Security Letters
- Program Extensions
- Reduced Course Load Requests
- Replacing I-20/DS-2019
- 30-minute meeting with International Student Advisor during their office hours Recommended for complicated or ongoing matters. To schedule an appointment, please log into Starfish.
- How to schedule: See appointment scheduling instructions
- The International Center does not schedule same-day appointments
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for an appointment, you will be asked to reschedule for another day. See below for appointment sample topics.
Examples of issues requiring appointments are:
Due to workload constraints, International Student Advisors are unable to assist students who come into the office without an appointment. There are currently about 1000 SEVIS records for which two advisors are responsible. We appreciate your patience and your willingness to plan ahead. If you have an emergency, please let us know so we can assist you appropriately