Undergraduate Tuition Rates
The cost of attending UND may not be as much as you think. A number of factors can adjust your costs.
UND's tuition rates are based on the following:
- Where you live
- The type of degree you seek (including whether the program is delivered on-campus or online)
- The number of credits you take. Unless otherwise noted, full-time rates are for a minimum of 12 credits per fall and spring semesters and 9 credits for the summer term.
- If you have military, veteran or dependent status
If you're comparing UND's costs to other schools, keep in mind:
- Most of UND's program, course and other mandatory fees are rolled into the tuition rates so you know your costs upfront.
- UND's tuition is capped at the full-time rate per semester for on-campus students. This means an on-campus student taking 15 credits in the fall semester will only pay for 12 credits. (It's like getting extra credits for free!)
Other schools may present costs a little differently so make sure you're comparing apples to apples.