- Application for Certificate
- Application for Reinstatement
- Reinstatement applications for the Spring 2022 semester are due by December 11, 2021.
- Cancel/Withdraw to zero credits - Login to CampusConnection - On the student homepage click on eForms tile - select Cancel/Withdraw to Zero.
- Collaborative Registration
- Duplicate Diploma - Purchase
- FERPA Release
- Name Change - Login to CampusConnection - On the student homepage click on eForms tile - select Legal Name Change Request.
- Name Change - Use if you do not have a NDUS username and password
- Registration Action Form - Please refer to the Online Registration instructions.
- Request to Change Major/Minor/Certificate
- Undergraduate Request for Readmission
- Undergraduate Request for Re-Enrollment - Use this form if you have withdrawn from the current semester and wish to re-enroll in courses for this same semester. Students will need to re-register for courses.
- Verification of Enrollment
The following PDF forms require the free Acrobat Reader for viewing and printing. Once you have downloaded the reader, you can view and print pages.
If you have problems viewing or printing these PDF forms check your version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. These PDF forms are best viewed and printed using Adobe Reader Version 9.0 or newer. If you have questions or problems using PDFs, please refer to Adobe's Introduction to Acrobat Reader.