In the heart of campus, Fulton Hall is part of the Johnstone/Fulton/Smith complex, designed in a Collegiate Gothic style.
Fulton Hall sits along the English Coulee and features a green space at their center. Fulton Hall's double bed rooms have two closets with movable dressers, movable desks with lockable drawers, and beds that can be lofted or bunked, depending on your preference. Bathrooms are designed in community clusters, with individual rooms and additional areas with sinks, etc.
Johnstone and Fulton's recently remodeled common areas are some of the best on campus. The TV lounge is great for groups. Separate study and computer rooms are available, as are ping pong and pool tables, a kitchenette and laundry facilities.
- Wireless and hard-wired internet access in all rooms
- Kitchenette and laundry in Smith Hall lower level
- Laundry room available at no additional charge
- Bed frames are adjustable to various heights including loft height. Mattress size is 36" x 80" extra-long twin. See bed frame photos. Beds may also be bunked.
- TV lounge and study areas
- Tunnel/skyway access to Squires Dining Center
- 24-hour visitation with escorts needed for guests at all times
Residence hall bathrooms follow a cleaning schedule and are cleaned on an ongoing basis by UND's Building Service Technicians (BSTs). If you live in a hall that has a suite or private bathroom arrangement, you can expect to have the bathroom cleaned approximately once a week.
<Room Number> Fulton Hall
Grand Forks, ND 58202