Request maintenance for your residence hall room.
There are two ways to request maintenance that depend on the urgency of the issue. If you are unsure if this your request is urgent, please contact your hall staff (RA, CA, RD) and they will be able to help assess the situation.
In the event of a facility emergency, please contact the hall staff immediately. This could be your Resident Assistant, Community Assistant, or Resident Director. They will help assess the situation and request facilities support.
If there is a non-urgent maintenance request, residents can request assistance through Housing Self Service. These requests are only monitored during normal business hours.
- Login to Housing Self Service.
- Find Maintenance Requests at the top, or reveal it by clicking More Tasks.
- Enter your hall and room information and select the repair category type.
- Enter a short, descriptive title for the request.
- Type out a detailed explanation of the problem that service is being requested for.