Parking at Wellness Center
The parking lots for the UND Wellness Center are UND-zoned parking lots controlled by UND Parking Services. Meters are available on the south side of the paved parking lot and city streets are another option for parking. The UND Wellness Center is not responsible for parking tickets issued while parked in our parking lots.
Wellness Center Parking Permit
- All vehicles are required to have a parking permit/validation: Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- A parking permit is not required: Monday – Friday prior to 7 a.m., after 4 p.m., and every Saturday/Sunday.
- A Wellness Center parking permit may only be purchased at the welcome desk by associate or sponsored members.
- Wellness Center parking passes are for the exclusive use of the vehicle named on the pass. The parking pass is valid in the Wellness Center Parking lot only, and cannot be utilized for REA event parking.
- UND students, faculty, and staff are not eligible to purchase a Wellness Center parking permit. They must purchase their parking permit through UND Parking Services.
Wellness Center Parking Permit Prices
- Annual = $40
- Semester (Fall or Spring) = $15
- Summer Session = $10
- Month = $5
Parking permits may only be purchased for the duration of the customer's current membership. For example, if a customer purchases a one-month membership, they are only allowed to purchase a one-month parking permit.
PassportParking® Mobile App
Paid parking is available using smart phones by downloading the PassportParking App. From this app, you can select where to park and the amount of time needed. PassportParking is available at the metered parking spots on the south end of the Wellness Center parking lot (signs are posted).