Who is eligible for an associate membership?
The following groups of people are eligible for an associate membership:
- UND Alumni
- Airport Security
- Altru Residents Program (for any medical resident student in the program)
- Campus Ministries, which include Christus Rex, Wittenberg Chapel, St. Thomas Aquinas Newman Center, FOCUS, and United Campus Ministry
- Center for Community Engagement – VISTA Members
- Center for Innovation Foundation
- Center for Innovation tenants
- Law School Foundation
- Human Nutrition Research Center
- INMED Summer College Programs
- North Dakota University System (NDUS)
- Ralph Engelstad Arena (RE Arena Inc., UND Arena Services, Arena Holdings Charitable LLC & Affiliates)
- UND Alumni Association & Foundation
- UND Aerospace Foundation (UNDAF)
- Fall or Spring Semester = $180
- Summer Semester = $120
- Annual = $480
- 1-Month = $40
- Day Pass = $5
Memberships must be paid in full at time of sale.
If your organization would like to be considered for associate status, the organization must request eligibility by emailing UND.wellnesscenter@UND.edu. Final approval will be granted by the UND Wellness Center Leadership Team.
A waiver of liability must be signed annually by all users of the facility in order to use the UND Wellness Center.
Once you have signed the waiver in our registration portal, our staff will confirm your waiver is completed the next time you visit the facility. Waivers must be re-signed every year after August 1st.
How to Sign Waiver (Associate Members)
- Go to the UND Wellness Center's Registration Portal.
- If you have not already created an account, click "Sign Up." It is recommended that all members use firstname.lastname as their usernames.
- Once logged in, the waiver should automatically pop up. If it doesn't check your notifications in the top right corner. Read and accept the waiver's terms and conditions.
- Sign out of your account.
If you are having problems accessing or accepting the waiver, make sure that your IDM username and password are correct. If you still have issues with accessing the waiver, please contact the Wellness Center.
Our men's and women's locker rooms have half-size and full-size lockers that are available for members to rent on a semester basis. We also have day-use lockers located on the first and second floors and in the locker rooms that are available for members to use for free during the day.
Rental Locker Rates
Lockers that are available to rent on a semester basis are located in the men's and women's locker rooms on the first floor.
- Locker rental is available on a semester basis.
- Renters must provide their own lock.
- A rental agreement will be signed upon purchase/rental of locker.
- Items must be removed at the end of the rental period.
- Locker rentals will be pro-rated if renting after the start of the semester.
- Semester rental periods allows for lockers to be cleared and properly cleaned.
|Spring 2024 (Jan. 1 - May 15)||Summer 2023 (May 15 - Aug. 20)||Fall 2023 (Aug. 21-Dec. 31)|
(35 x 15 x 14.5)
(70.5 x 15 x 14.5)
Lockers that are available for day-use are located in the hallways on the first and second floors and also in the men's and women's locker rooms.
Day-use lockers are available for members to use for free, but all contents must be removed from the lockers by the end of each day. If not removed by the end of the each day, all locker contents will be brought to the welcome desk. If items are not picked up within two weeks, they will be donated to charity. No compensation will be given for items donated to charity.
Members must bring their own locks if they would like to use day-use lockers in the men's and women's locker rooms.
For more information about member parking options, see the Wellness Center Parking.