Wellness Center Membership
At the UND Wellness Center, we take pride in helping our members live a balanced life by encouraging them to embrace the 7 Dimensions of Wellness. We encourage all prospective and current members to stop by the Wellness Center and visit with our staff to learn more about membership opportunities and to take a tour of this beautiful facility!
All currently enrolled UND students, faculty, staff, and associates are eligible to become a member of the UND Wellness Center.
- Work out in a nationally recognized, modern facility with equipment featuring the latest technology.
- FREE Group Exercise classes, including yoga, cycle, strength, cardio and dance.
- Use of the three Rec Courts, Multi-Activity Court, and Indoor Track.
- Access to 60+ pieces of cardiovascular equipment, including bikes, rowers, treadmills, ellipticals and more.
- Access to a fully equipped strength floor including free weights, racks, benches, dumbbells, weight/cable machines, and more.
- Meditation and relaxation space in our Quiet Lounge.
- FREE Fitness Services including Equipment Orientation and a complete Fitness Assessment.
- FREE Sports and Fitness equipment check-out (basketballs, volleyballs, weight belts, strength bands, etc.)
- Access to nationally certified personal trainers (additional fee).
- FREE access to our 30' Rock Wall.
- FREE cooking classes at the Culinary Corner.
- Access to our Self-Care Station, where you can check your weight and blood pressure.
- The opportunity to sponsor up to 2 other people, which allows them to purchase their own membership.
- And many more benefits!
Schedule a Tour
To schedule a tour, please contact: