At the UND Wellness Center, we take pride in helping our members live a balanced life by encouraging them to embrace the 7 Dimensions of Wellness. We encourage all prospective and current members to stop by the Wellness Center and visit with our staff to learn more about membership opportunities and to take a tour of this beautiful facility!
- Work out in a nationally recognized, modern facility with equipment featuring the latest technology.
- The opportunity to participate in a variety of Group Exercise classes, including yoga, cycling, core, TRX, ZUMBA, and more! (additional fee)
- Use of the Multi-Activity Court, volleyball/basketball courts, and all fitness and cardio equipment.
- Take advantage of the squat racks, dumbbells, leg & chest press machines, and more on the weight floor!
- Use of relaxation spaces including the Zen Den and Quiet Lounge.
- Five FREE Fitness Services including Equipment Orientation and a complete Fitness Assessment.
- Check out fitness and sports equipment, including basketballs, weight belts, and heart monitors.
- Access to nationally certified personal trainers (additional fee).
- The opportunity to go climbing for FREE at the rock wall.
- FREE cooking classes at the Culinary Corner.
- Access to our Self-Care Station, where you can check your height, weight, and blood pressure.
- The opportunity to sponsor up to 2 other people, which allows them to purchase their own membership.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement reimbursement for local and regional health insurance providers.
- And many more benefits!
Schedule a Tour
Tours are available anytime during our normal business hours. We always welcome the chance to give a tour of the facility so stop by today and see everything that the Wellness Center has to offer.
Although we offer tours anytime during our normal business hours, it would be very helpful to let us know in advance if a group of 10 or more people would like a tour of the facility.
To schedule a group tour, please contact:
Analee Hokkala, Coordinator of Guest Services