At the UND Wellness Center, we take pride in helping our members live a balanced life by encouraging them to embrace the 7 Dimensions of Wellness. We encourage all prospective and current members to stop by the Wellness Center and visit with our staff to learn more about membership opportunities and to take a tour of this beautiful facility!
- Work out in a nationally recognized, modern facility with equipment featuring the latest technology.
- The opportunity to participate in a variety of FREE Group Exercise classes, including yoga, cycling, strength, cardio and dance.
- Use of the Multi-Activity Court, volleyball/basketball courts, and all fitness and cardio equipment.
- Take advantage of the squat racks, dumbbells, leg & chest press machines, and more on the weight floor!
- Use of relaxation spaces including the Zen Den and Quiet Lounge.
- Five FREE Fitness Services including Equipment Orientation and a complete Fitness Assessment.
- Check out fitness and sports equipment, including basketballs, weight belts, and heart monitors.
- Access to nationally certified personal trainers (additional fee).
- The opportunity to go climbing for FREE at the rock wall.
- FREE cooking classes at the Culinary Corner.
- Access to our Self-Care Station, where you can check your height, weight, and blood pressure.
- The opportunity to sponsor up to 2 other people, which allows them to purchase their own membership.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement reimbursement for local and regional health insurance providers.
- And many more benefits!
The following benefits are currently unavailable due to COVID:
- Zen Den and Quiet Lounge relaxation spaces
- Fitness and sports equipment checkout
- In-person cooking classes in the Culinary Corner
- The ability to sponsor other individuals for memberships
All UND students, faculty, and staff, along with associates, may join the UND Wellness Center. Members have the opportunity to sponsor other people.
For UND students, their memberships are covered by the mandatory student fees paid each semester and is active when they are enrolled in classes. The UND ID card serves as the membership card and is required to enter the facility. Non-students, Faculty or Staff will receive a Wellness Center Membership ID card.
For more information about membership eligibility at the UND Wellness Center, please visit the Membership Rates page.
The use of the UND Wellness Center is a privilege, and individuals not cooperating with established policies may be asked to leave or may have their privileges revoked.
NOTE: A waiver of liability must be signed annually by all users of the facility in order to use the UND Wellness Center.
Length of Membership
The UND Wellness Center offers a variety of membership lengths. These different lengths allow our members to choose the one that best fits their needs.
Annual memberships may be purchased anytime and are active for twelve (12) months from the date of purchase.
Semester memberships are available during each academic semester (fall, spring, and summer) and are only available for purchase during the first two weeks of each semester. For exact dates of each semester, please visit the wellness center.
Month memberships may be purchased anytime and are active for one (1) month from the date of purchase.
Day passes are active until close on the date of purchase. Due to COVID-19, day passes are not available for the Wellness Center at this time.
The UND Wellness Center offers its members the ability to participate in our Sponsorship Program, which allows current members to sponsor up to two individuals who otherwise would not be eligible to purchase a Wellness Center membership.
- Members are allowed to sponsor up to two people for a membership.
- Sponsoring member must be present at the time of membership purchase and renewal.
- Sponsoring member must also have an active membership to the Wellness Center at the time of purchase.
- In order to use the facility, guests must be 18 years or older.
- Day-Long Guest Passes: Day passes are also available to individuals, who want to use the Wellness Center.
The sponsor must be present at the time of sale.
- Guest Passes are $5 per day.
- Maximum of two guests per member.
The Wellness Center Guest Waiver must be signed by both individuals (sponsored and sponsoring) each time a pass or membership is purchased, indicating that the sponsoring member is responsible for all actions of those they sponsor while in the facility. For this reason, the Wellness Center recommends that members sponsor only individuals with whom they have an ongoing relationship.
Note: Sponsored members are unable to bring in additional guests or sponsor other members. Sponsored members are not eligible to participate in Intramural activities.
Memberships may be purchased at the Wellness Center welcome desk during normal business hours and can be paid for using cash, check, or credit card. The Wellness Center accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
All memberships are non-refundable unless you are separating from the university or have a documented medical excuse for why you are not able to use the facility. To initiate a membership refund, a refund request form must be completed at the Welcome Desk.
Schedule a Tour
To schedule a tour, please contact:
Analee Williams, Coordinator of Guest Services