Teaching Transformation and Development Academy (TTaDA)
TTaDA offers numerous services for faculty, staff and students based on demand and in alignment with the UND Strategic Plan goals.
- Professional development opportunities in the form of workshops, webinars, seminars, and forums for staff, faculty, graduate students, and undergraduate teaching assistants
- Individual and unit level consultations for teaching innovations (high impact practices, active learning, etc.), integrating digital technologies into courses, strengths-based leadership training and coaching, program level assessment, etc.
- Faculty and staff learning communities and collaborations
- Undergraduate and graduate teaching assistant mentoring, training, and support
- Digital learning support to enhance on-line education
- Online teaching certificate and course rubric requirements for teaching online
- Integration of Open Education Resources into teaching and learning
- Learning space design and training, integrating active learning teaching methods
- Mentoring programs for faculty and staff