Teaching Transformation and Development Academy (TTaDA)
TTaDA offers numerous services for faculty, staff and students based on demand and in alignment with the UND Strategic Plan goals.
Upcoming EventsRegister Today
- Professional development opportunities in the form of workshops, webinars, seminars, and forums for staff, faculty, graduate students, and undergraduate teaching assistants Individual and unit level consultations for teaching innovations (high impact practices, active learning, etc.), integrating digital technologies into courses, strengths-based leadership training and coaching, program level assessment, etc.
- Faculty and staff learning communities and collaborations
- Undergraduate and graduate teaching assistant mentoring, training, and support
- Digital learning support to enhance on-line education
- Online teaching certificate and course rubric requirements for teaching online
- Integration of Open Education Resources into teaching and learning
- Learning space design and training, integrating active learning teaching methods
- Mentoring programs for faculty and staff