The Teaching Transformation and Development Academy creates excellence in professional development by supporting effective teaching and lifelong learning.
The Teaching Transformation and Development Academy supports faculty, staff and students by fostering an inclusive university community to enhance learning outcomes and retention. TTaDA advances professional development and lifelong learning through evidence based practices, collaboration and responsive services.
- Professional development opportunities in the form of workshops, webinars, seminars, and forums for staff, faculty, graduate students, and undergraduate teaching assistants Individual and unit level consultations for teaching innovations (high impact practices, active learning, etc.), integrating digital technologies into courses, strengths-based leadership training and coaching, program level assessment, etc.
- Faculty and staff learning communities and collaborations
- Undergraduate and graduate teaching assistant mentoring, training, and support
- Digital learning support to enhance on-line education
- Online teaching certificate and course rubric requirements for teaching online
- Integration of Open Education Resources into teaching and learning
- Learning space design and training, integrating active learning teaching methods
- Mentoring programs for faculty and staff