To foster a welcoming and inclusive university community by supporting all learners to realize and fulfill their potential. TTaDA leads innovative professional development to support lifelong learning through evidence-based practices, collaboration, programming, and responsive services.
To advance an equitable culture of academic excellence.
- Promote a collaborative and inclusive campus community where accessibility, equity, and diverse perspectives are valued and respected
- Model best practices by focusing on teaching, lifelong learning, growth, and professional development
- Uphold integrity, honesty, trust, and respect
- Strive to achieve efficient and sustainable processes through quality assessment to support diverse programs
- Support a positive work environment which fosters excellence, professionalism, flexibility, empathy, belonging, and teamwork
- Provide exceptional customer service through positive interactions, problem solving, timely feedback, and transparency
- Innovate and collaborate through curiosity and exploration to foster quality entrepreneurial opportunities