Eating on Campus During Breaks
Committed to always providing dining options to guests.
During regular breaks, Dining Services will remain open or provide options to students for meal periods when operations are closed.
Semester Break Information
- Guests who plan to use Wilkerson Dining Center during the semester break as asked to utilize the GrubHub App for UND Dining Services to order food 5-10 minutes in advance to be ready when they arrive.
- Ordering food in advance will help eliminate waste and offer the best food options to guests. With a limited number of visitors over the break, food will be prepared for each individual's wants rather than having an excess.
- Chick-fil-A, Panda Express, and Starbucks will remain open for limited hours during the business week.
- 1883 Grill, Dakota Deli, and University Ave Pizza will be closed.
- Dining Services will update operations to accommodate the lower population of guests on campus during regularly scheduled breaks according to the University Academic Calendars.
- During this time, some locations will be temporarily closed and others offering limited hours.
- During all breaks, we anticipate having one dining center open with hours being limited to specific meal times.