Students and staff can download and set up GrubHub for the campus.
Avoid the line and order your food ahead with GrubHub for Dining Services. Download the mobile app today to experience the new way to enjoy your favorite on-campus foods and drinks.
Dining Services restaurant locations will only show in the app once you have setup GrubHub for campus or you have scanned the UND GrubHub QR Code. Follow the steps below to connect with campus and always find your favorite restaurants.
- Download the GrubHub mobile application from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Create a new account or sign in if you already have a Grubhub account.
- On your Account page (bottom button), select the setting (gear icon) at the top right.
- In your settings, select on Campus Dining.
- Type in "University of North Dakota" to select your campus and school affiliation.
- Add U Card to use dining dollars, or go directly to the list of on campus ordering locations.
- Wilkerson Express Stomping Grounds
- Panda Express
- University Ave Pizza
- Dakota Deli
- 1883 Grill
- Wilkerson Dining Center
Although GrubHub offers a variety of delivery options with local restaurants, it will only be available with pickup for campus locations.
Grubhub+ Student Membership for Free
For a limited time only - get Grubhub+ Student Membership for free, which gets you free delivery for off campus restaurants plus additional perks!
First Order Perk
Download the app today and get $3 off your first pickup order of $7+ with code SNACK. Terms apply.