Dining Center Process
Your step-by-step guide to eating at the Dining Centers.
1. Select the Dining Center & Check the Menu
- Wilkerson Dining Center will be the primary dining center for Fall 2021. See hours for all dining locations.
- Check the Menus on the Web before you arrive. You can save time and decide what you want to eat before you even get to the Dining Center!
- Download and set up the GET Mobile App so you can scan in using your meal plan.
- Beginning fall 2021, you can use GrubHub for campus to order food to be ready when you arrive at the Dining Center!
2. Chose Dine-in or Takeout
- Dine-in is the primary service option at the dining centers. If you would like to dine-in for all-you-care-to-eat, no additional information is needed when you scan in.
- Takeout: If you would like to take your food to go, you must tell the cashier at the check stand before you scan in that you would like to take your food to go. Please see the takeout policies and reminders for more information.
3. Scan In
- Meal plan holders can scan in using the GET Mobile App.
- If you're not a meal plan holder, you can pay the per-meal price with cash, credit, or debit card.
4. Select Your Food
- Each dining center features multiple food stations and options. Feel free to walk around to see all your options: homestyle comfort food, salads, sandwiches, pizza, noodles, grille, and more! You can learn more about the food that we serve from our local partnerships in the region.
- We are a tray-less facility. You can grab a plate and utensils at the beginning of a concept to serve the food yourself, or if we're serving food, a plate will be provided to you.
- Items at The Grille are made-to-order. You can walk up to the station, and someone will take your order.
- Utensils and napkins are available in multiple places throughout the dining center.
- Cups are available by the beverages station.
- You can sit wherever you would like in the dining center!
- If you dine at Wilkerson, don't forget to check out Wilkerson 202 which is a more private dining space by the dish return and bathrooms.
6. Return Dishes & Enjoy Your Day
- When you're done eating, bring your dishes, cups, and utensils to the dish return area by the entrance.
- Enjoy the rest of your day!
- Takeout containers are limited to:
- 2 takeout boxes
- 1 soup cup
- 1 drink cup
- If you decide to take your food to go, you may not eat in the dining center first. You can either dine-in or take out, but not both.
- All food must fit within the takeout container limit listed above.