Chopped Student Cooking Competition
Check back to follow along with the annual student cooking competition, Chopped!
Each day of the competition, 3 teams will compete against each other. Only 1 team will win and make it to the final round! The last 3 teams will compete to be the winners and hold the title of 'Best Chefs' at UND!"
|5:30 p.m.||Pre-competition meeting in Wilkerson room 202|
|5:45 p.m.||Team report to kitchen to gather ingredients|
|6:00 p.m.||Cooking starts at stations in the dining center|
|7:00 p.m.||First team presents to judges|
|7:10 p.m.||Second team presents to judges|
|7:20 p.m.||Third team presents to judges|
|7:30 p.m.||Chopped Winner Announcements|
A special thank you to our sponsors who helped fund and provide resources for the competition!
- Guiding Stars
- Bay State Milling
- ARH: Association of Residence Halls
- Open to all UND students, with or without a meal plan.
- The top 3 teams will win a prize (previous year's prize: Instapot Pressure Cooker, Blender).
- 3 of the 9 teams will compete each day:
- Winners of each day will move on to compete in the finals on Thursday.
- All teams will meet with staff from UND Dining to go over the recipe and technicalities of the event.
- Cooking experience is preferred, but not required.
- Recipes are provided.
- Previous cooking experience is not required but preferred.
- 9 teams of 2-4 UND Students compete
Submissions No Longer Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Chopped Competition! At this time, we are no longer accepting any submissions as all spots have been filled. Attend the event to watch the action from March 7 - 10, 2022 at Wilkerson Dining Center!