Need a quick snack or beverage on the go?
Vending Services manages several hundred machines throughout campus serving beverages (Coca-Cola and Pepsi products), candy, chips, and more.
How to Pay
- Credit Cards on select machines - we are close to having readers on every machine on campus.
- Dining Dollars (Coca-Cola and Pepsi machines only)
Look for Healthy Choices
Vending choices are color-coded to assist your decision
Green - Healthiest
- Calories: Less than or equal to 200 calories
- Total Fat: Less than or equal to 3 grams
- Saturated Fat: Less than or equal to 1 gram
- Less than 35% total weight from sugar
* Nuts and seeds are exempt from the fat guidelines because they are high in monosaturated fat, which can help lower bad cholesterol and maintain good cholesterol.
Yellow - Healthier
- Calories: 200-350
- Total Fat: 3-5 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1-3 grams
Red - Least Healthy
- Calories: 350 or more
- Total Fat: 5 grams or more
- Saturated Fat: 3 grams or more
Coffee Vending Machines
Coffee and frozen vending machines are available in select locations.
- Education Building
If you encounter a problem with a machine or need a refund, contact:
Cash refunds can be obtained at Wings Airport Café, Wilkerson Express Stomping Grounds, or Express Convenience Store.