Faculty & Staff Meal Plans
Faculty and staff are welcome to visit the dining centers with or without a meal plan
Dining Services offers two meal plans for faculty and staff. Plans are not required to eat at the Dining Center. However, having a meal plan drastically reduces the cost per visit.
Purchase Faculty/Staff Meal Plan
- Faculty/staff meal plans must be purchased online.
- Contracts must be paid in full at the time of purchase. You may charge to Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express.
- Please allow at least 48 hours for processing between the time of purchase and the use of the plan. This allows us to make sure the plan is activated on your account and that the charge went through correctly.
- Contracts will be canceled after one year of no activity. Credit for the unused portion will be refunded to the original payment method used to purchase the meal plan.
- Faculty/staff meal plans cannot be used during any of the Dining Services theme meal events.
Faculty and Staff Meal Plan Options
25 Meal Plan
- $208.28 after tax
10 Meal Plan
- $86.00 after tax
The plan is a declining meal contract. Each time you enter the dining center, a meal is deducted from the balance. The meal plan continues until all meals have been used, your status as faculty or staff changes, or you leave UND. There is no limit to the number of meals you can use each day, and you may bring a guest.
All UND employees - faculty or staff (full or part-time) may purchase meal plans. Students, graduate students, (GRAs, GTAs, and GSAs) who are employees are not eligible for these meal plans.
Access to the Dining Center
To enter the dining center, everyone with a meal plan (students, faculty, and staff) must have a finger scan or current machine-readable UND identification card. The GET App can still be used to manage your meal plan balance.