Dining Dollars can be redeemed at any Dining Services location for food and beverage products.
Use Dining Dollars On Your Phone
Pay Using Your Phone
- Dining has moved to contactless payment options! Download the GET mobile app to pay using your dining dollars at any of the dining services locations.
- Dining Dollars are attached to your U Card and are deducted from your balance every time you use them. When making a purchase, tell the cashier you would like to use Dining Dollars and they will swipe your card.
Pay Using GrubHub For Campus
Skip the lines, order ahead and pay using your dining dollars with the GrubHub mobile app! Only available at select locations.
Manage Your Dining Dollars
- Manage your dining dollars with the GET mobile app or online site! This includes checking your balance, adding additional dining dollars, and more!
- Check dining dollar balance at the Wilkerson Dining Center check stand or any retail location.
Dining Dollars Rollover
- Any remaining Dining Dollars on your fall meal plan will carry over to the spring semester if you have a spring meal plan.
- If you do not have a spring meal plan, the unused balance of Dining Dollars on your account will be forfeited on the last day of the semester.